August 24, 2007 - Sent application to Gladney September 12, 2007 - phone interview with Judy October 11, 2007 - Mailed off Application packet to Gladney October 22, 2007 - physicals for homestudy & fingerprinting for ABI clearances November 5, 2007 - mailed off all homestudy paperwork December 17, 2007 - recieved FBI clearance for dossier December 27, 2007 - first homestudy visit January 6, 2008- homestudy complete March 3, 2008 - recieved Gladney APPROVAL March 28, 2008 - CIS fingerprint appointment March 29, 2008 - UAB International adoption clinic April 16, 2008 - travel shots April 30, 2008 - recieved our CIS approval May 3, 2008 - overnight dossier to Gladney May 5, 2008 - officially went on the waiting list October 17, 2008 - REFERRAL!!!! December 3, 2008 - got a call with courtdate (1/27/09) January 27, 2009 - courtdate (failed) February 19, 2009 - 2nd courtdate (SHE'S OURS) March 7, 2009 - leaving for Ethiopia :) March 9, 2009 - In our arms forever! Met Mercy 1st time March 14, 2009 - Came home from Ethiopia July 20, 2009 - Readopted Mercy in Alabama November 9, 2009 - applied for her SS# November 10, 2009 - applied for her citizenship
Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?
Matthew 6:26
I have to remind myself today that HE is my PROVISION!
Ummm, vow to me that while you are on the brink of a referral for your baby girl, you will never again post "Jahova Jireh" and use a big exciting green font...it could make a girl get WAY TOO excited and think that her friend got a referral!!! Just a thought... :)
AMEN! He is YOUR provision and YOUR sweet daughter's too. HE is providing all she needs to prepare her tender heart and mind while she waits for you too! Soon my friend, very soon I pray!
Ooh I hope you get your call today and they surprise you at work! That would be great b/c you wouldn't expect it as much! :)
I agree w/you but that isn't pathetic! When I saw the reply it was like someone let air out of my baloon but I did know not to think on it for the day and just work b/c it probably won't be the day!
Hey girl keep your eye on the prize~ do you need a "basketball" pre-game pep talk from me today! haha :) Praying she will be in your arms real soon! I also agree with Eric and Tara please don't scare me like that again. I thought oh my gosh I am finding out online..I missed her call. I need to know before "THE" post hits! Love you
I have been checking your blog daily for your referral. Ok to be honest 2 to 3 times a day I check because I know it is going to be any minute. Praying for you! Blessings
yes...He is the provider girl!!! the timing of your referral and the money will all come together at the same time! It all works together!! God is going to take care of every little detail and it will blow your mind!!!I can't wait!!! Thinking about ya at the beach!!!! Love ya girl! Buffi
17 comments:
ugh. i check and check and check.......how are you holding up
You know its funny b/c I printed that off for myself today. I love Matt. 6!
Ummm, vow to me that while you are on the brink of a referral for your baby girl, you will never again post "Jahova Jireh" and use a big exciting green font...it could make a girl get WAY TOO excited and think that her friend got a referral!!! Just a thought...
:)
Just checking in on you. Praying for you and your family. Hang in there.
I keep checking too...it's got to be soon. May you be filled with His perfect peace as you wait.
He is indeed!! This wait is about to be a distant memory as soon as you see that face- the face of your sweet baby girl. I can't wait.
Amen.
Not long now!!!
today and EVERY DAY!!!
AMEN! He is YOUR provision and YOUR sweet daughter's too. HE is providing all she needs to prepare her tender heart and mind while she waits for you too! Soon my friend, very soon I pray!
JLM-You are doing excellent in your wait---and you will receive your blessing, your daughter, soon because you haven't fainted nor given up!!!
One more down. That has to be good news, right? I can't wait until you are next!!!! :)
Praying for you and your beautiful baby!
All in God's timing... it's coming sweet mama... HE loves you and knows what is best for you and your family!!!
love!
becca
Ooh I hope you get your call today and they surprise you at work! That would be great b/c you wouldn't expect it as much! :)
I agree w/you but that isn't pathetic! When I saw the reply it was like someone let air out of my baloon but I did know not to think on it for the day and just work b/c it probably won't be the day!
Hey girl keep your eye on the prize~ do you need a "basketball" pre-game pep talk from me today! haha :) Praying she will be in your arms real soon! I also agree with Eric and Tara please don't scare me like that again. I thought oh my gosh I am finding out online..I missed her call. I need to know before "THE" post hits! Love you
I have been checking your blog daily for your referral. Ok to be honest 2 to 3 times a day I check because I know it is going to be any minute. Praying for you! Blessings
yes...He is the provider girl!!! the timing of your referral and the money will all come together at the same time! It all works together!! God is going to take care of every little detail and it will blow your mind!!!I can't wait!!! Thinking about ya at the beach!!!!
Love ya girl!
Buffi
Post a Comment