
I was tagged by Chelsea. I'm suppose to name 7 random facts about myself. I don't have lots of interesting things to say but here goes nothin'...
1. I got my finger cut off when I was a little girl. My mom accidentally slammed it in the door. I had it surgically reattached. Looks good as new. :)
2. I'm addicted to facebook
3. I'm a librarian. Not your typical little old lady looking librarian, eh?
4. I plan on breastfeeding baby "M"
5. I'm scared to death to fly to Ethiopia. I don't like flying....especially for 20 + hours.
6. I'm a freelance makeup artist
7. I can't sleep without Ambien

12 comments:
oooh tell me more about #4. i was thinking about that......
#1 - Wowzers, did not know this. I grimace in pain just thinking about it.
Thinking of you and praying you hear good news this week!
Haha. My first thought was, who is Ambien?
I feel like I know you so much better now...and we even lived together! (only for 2 nights, but still... :)
Wow all these years and I had forgotten about #1. Love ya
Yeah, I've been meaning to email you about this but never get to it. So here it goes I wanted to tell you if y'all head to ATL for the Gladney event you are more than welcome to spend the night at our house- we have a full bedroom/bath above our garage that is very private and not used very often so you are more than welcome- just let me know!
Renee
#4 I think that is awesome!!!
Wow 5 trees!! That is so cool!! and I love the name Mercy. We shot a wedding for a woman named Mercy. Thank you for the info on number 4. ttyl
ellen
I have such a deep love affair with ambien. And uh, pretty addicted to facebook as well :)
Curious about #4 ????
Hoping you get to see her pretty face soon. Keep w*****g patiently.
I didn't know you were a librarian!
Ethiopia flight: it's all about those wee bottles of liquor they give you....
#4 is SO cool! you must share! well, you don't have to share your boobies ;) lol, but i wanna hear about it! (how you prepared, what you are doing, etc...)
I am thinking about breastfeeding... If you get a chance email me I would love to talk to you more about it. Ps I realized your in referral LaLa land so my feelings won't be hurt it it takes you a while to reply. my email is erniesmomma@hotmail.com
Post a Comment