Monday, October 20, 2008

The first time we saw you....


Ignore that there is mascara smeared all over my face. :)
Had to blur out her face and info but these are some proud siblings!
Do you see these eyes? I can't stop starring into them. They are amazing!

27 comments:

Amber said...

Don't you love being on the high that a referral of your new baby girl gives you? Thank you Jesus!

~*Mistee*~ said...

Love Love Love it!!!

Nichole said...

Hey mama, I found your blog through DS, and wanted to say hello, and send you a link to my stepmom's blog, juliamacmonagle.blogspot.com - she and my Dad adopted from Ethiopia earlier this year, and are in the process of adopting agin right now. She also blogged through her referral, and the whole process. I know how difficult it is to see that beautiful babe and still have to wait to share that sweet little face, but it is worth it in the end! Hang in there, your baby will be home soon!!!

Nikki said...

Congratulations! Followed your blog for a few months and are so excited that you have a sweet little face to adore and dream of until the time you actually get to hold and love on her! Huge blessings sent your way!

Nikki

Kelly Jacoby said...

That is so exciting! I'll be praying for this next part of your journey. You must ache to have her in your arms, and I hope this will happen soon! We're still waiting, but trusting in His perfect timing.

LuLu's Lane said...

I am so glad that you captured that moment! You will have that memory in pictures forever now! I can't wait for you to scraopbook her journey. I just love it. Her eyes are gorgeous. I pray this next phase goes smoothly and quickly. XOXO

~*Lisa*~ said...

I can not even tell you how excited I am but then again you know how excited I am I have told anyone that will listen and cried my eye's out at the faithfulness of the father. I am just amazed that God called my sister from little ol Alabama to reach out to another country around the world and love and raise this child.

James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

You are giving The Word feet. I am so proud if you can't already tell! I LOVE YOU and my beautiful new niece. Trust me people those eyes are only a tease. Laura you are so wrong ha ha ha

Buffi Young said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Such wonderful memories to mark for "M's" future!!! She has beautiful eyes.....!!!!Thank you for sharing what you can of her on your blog!!! I cannot wait to see you guys holding her!! She is precious!!! Hope you have a great day!

{B} said...

Yay! It has been a few days since I checked in with your blog...this is just such great news! Our girls are the same age! Little M is just 8 days older than our little one. So excited for you guys!

Rebecca said...

Cute eyes! And, cute family :) She is absolutely adorable!!

Amy said...

Yes, please.

amyde63 at hotmail dot com

Yah!

Robin said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!!!!! It's such a wonderful feeling!!!

Amy said...

Love all the pics! Eyes just get me!!! Hers are great!!! I agree - we need to shop ASAP. I have been told to be careful because of the uncertainty of his size and when we will bring him home. It is SO hard!!! I registered at Babies R Us on Saturday and scanned some 12 months stuff. That stinks because I want him home sooner :(.

missy said...

those eyes are YUMMY!

Sparkz said...

Thats so neat. Your baby has beautiful eyes! :)

Amy Clemons said...

Gorgeous EYES! Almost like little Hershey kisses.

So Happy 4 U!

christina-defining moments said...

Thank you for the prayers and the sweet comments. Please continue praying. I am happy for you with your referral and I hope the rest of the process goes quickly for you.

Holly said...

congratulations on this amazing, miraculous blessing!

what beautiful eyes!

holly torres

Christine said...

Congratulations!

Stacie said...

Beautiful eyes!! Can't wait to see the rest of her! ;)

Amy Clemons said...

You've won a blog award. Check out my post.

los cazadores said...

Beautiful eyes!! Beautiful family.

Cindy

Amy said...

Aww - I thought about buying her something the other day but I was not sure what size she would be. We have not had a weight update since September 30. He was a little over 12 pounds then. Glad you got to engage in some retail therapy - it feels so great!

Kimmie said...

Congratulations!

I am so happy for you and your family....thank you for sharing your joy and this part of the journey with us.

bless you BIG!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Lisa and Peter said...

Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful blessing!

Renee said...

I love that you're wearing the shirt too :D

Congratulations again, I hope your baby girl is home with you very soon

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.