Monday, August 11, 2008

Week 14 & pics from the Blog Union



So we're getting closer and closer to "the call" At this point, the call could come any day but we're prepared for another 10 weeks or so of waiting. We're hoping it doesn't take that long but who knows.

Blog Union 08' was AMAZING! I was awesome to connect with other adoptive families and get to love on some of the most Beautiful Ethiopian babes I've ever seen. I can't wait until BU09' when I have baby Mercy with me. YAY! Here's some...okay, ALOT of pics from the trip.


















12 comments:

J, A, T and Y said...

Looks like such a fun time...wish we would have been there!

Gretchen said...

Oh, Jesus Lovin' Momma- I KNEW you would post the picture of my teeth. Thank goodness I had the mindset of covering that spinach up!

Yee-haw!

graceling said...

Next year you can love on the Doube A Sisters:) I think we are in!

Heather said...

Congratulations on week 14!! Great photos, thanks for sharing them!!

Laurzie said...

FUN photos! What a happy time that was! Loved chatting with you there. :)

Rebecca said...

Look at all those cute Ethiopian babies! (and cute mommies too!)

Buffi Young said...

What wonderful pictures. It looks like you had an absolutely amazing time!!! So exciting. I do hope you get your call soon. I can't wait to see baby Mercy!!! Love you guys!
Buffi

Amy said...

Looks like you had fun in Cali! I want to go some day. I hope you get the call this week! That is my new answer to everyone's questions of "how is it going?". No harm in positive confession!

LuLu's Lane said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Thanks for sharing all the pics.

Lori S said...

I hope the call comes soon!

I love all of the pics! I'm definitely going next year!

Amber said...

Looks like lots of fun!!!

Kristie @ Me and My House said...

Oh, my word, they are sooooo precious. Combine those precious babies with the music on your blog and I was literally tearing up!