Wednesday, April 30, 2008

CIS approval



Look what we got today!!! YAY!!! Wait list here we come!


ETA~ Look who came over to my house and brought me balloons to celebrate getting our CIS approval. It's my sweet friend Meredith. Isn't she the greatest! Please excuse the crappy picture. My 8 year old is NOT the best photographer. :)



17 comments:

LuLu said...

I am thrilled for you guys! Woo Hoo!! God is so Good! Love you

kristina proffitt said...

Cool beans! Congrats girl! :D

~*Lisa*~ said...

I am so stinkin excited. I can not wait. Everything is leading us one step closer to our precious little Mercy! We serve such a mighty God and he cares about everything we do even down to a staple hole ;o) YIPEE I CAN NOT WAIT.

Lisa Laree said...

Wonderful!

Rebecca said...

yay yay yay!!

Meredith said...

You guys should enjoy the celebration of a lifetime tonight! I am thrilled for ya!

Amy said...

Wow! All this great news is wonderful! I am so happy for you!

Amanda said...

ok.. I got my fingerprints two weeks after you so... yeah, I'm expecting mine soon!!

Congrats! I'm praying for a quick referal!! Come home babies!!!

{B} said...

Yay! Get ready to turn that dossier in!!!

Buffi Young said...

What a GLORIOUS sheet of paper!!!! It is such a wonderful feeling to get it, isn't it?!?!? Go do something special...cause it is definitely an accomplishment!!! You guys be blessed and enjoy waiting on your referral!!! Congrats!!!
Love,
Buffi

emily said...

Yahoo!! Great news, let the wait for referral begin. :)

Bill and Melodie said...

YEAH!!! so excited for you guys!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!

mama becca said...

Isn't that the BEST feeling??? You're done with paperwork!!! wooohooo!

hello somebody said...

Congratulations!! That was a wonderful moment for us too! We have changed our blog name to
http://mommaof3littlemonkeys.blogspot.com/

C said...

its been a while hope all is well...looks like it is with that approval!!!

coffeemom said...

That piece of paper is the best! I screamed when ours finally came after 13 weeks! Congratulations!!! It's only time now!