I was tagged by 2 of my peeps, Tara & Jennifer. I did this days ago but realized I accidently skipped a couple of the crazy 8's. Oops! Here's my revised version. :)
8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Jesus
2. adoption
3. my family (my amazing parents & sisters)
4. my husband
5. my kids (A, CT & M)
6. Africa
7. Mike Huckabee :)
8. my wonderful friends
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. go to Africa
2. see my children grow up
3. celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary with DH
4. take an Alaskan cruise
5. visit Holly in Australia
6. travel
7. international missions (possibly even living in another country)
8 things I say often:
1. blame (kinda like dang but...)
2. ABSOLUTELY!
3. what the.... (that's all...just what the)
4. stop it!!
5. That's fabulous!
6. toys stay in the playroom
7. pee pee goes in the potty (can you tell we are potty training)
8. it's clean up time
8 TV shows you love:
1. American Idol
2. The first 48
3. The Hills
4. Law & Order
5. Big Brother
6. anything on HDTV
7. Flip this house
8. Biggest Loser-couples
8 songs that I never get tired of:
1. Knees to the Earth~Watermark
2. The More I Seek You~Keri Jobi
3. Feeling Show~ Colbie Cailat
4. Held ~ Natalie Grant
5. I'll Meet You There~Whiteheart
6. Redeemer~Nicole C. Mullen
7. Anything India Arie
8. My Wish~Rascal Flats
8 things that attract me to my friends:
1. Jesus lovin' people
2. common interests
3. sense of humor
4. good listeners
5. passionate about something
6. not needy...I don't do needy
7. can talk about deep stuff...not just surface crap
8. gets me...I'm a tell it like it is kinda girl and they have to be able to handle that. ;)
8 Things I learned in 2007:
1. Adopting a baby is hard work
2. boys are totally different from girls
3. no 2 children are the same
4. I have a seriously amazing family
5. my children ARE my ministry
6. my kids are the BEST
7. my husband rocks!
8. Jesus is all I'll ever need
Who am I gonna tag?
Buffi
Amy Jo
Meredith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Oh yes, Flip This House, another one of my faves! Good choice.
See now wasn't that fun?? I feel like I know you better already! :)
OH MY...I haven't thought enough about myself to answer all these. I'll do my best!!! :)
About Mike Huckabee...we like him too, but I have been apprehensive to vote for him because I don't think he's going to be able to win...and I didn't want my vote for Huckabee to go to McCain. WHAT A PAIN!!! What do you think about this?
Buffi
Hi laura...u can get the doll from me! I will send it to u right when i get them in! Where are u in the process?
Thanks - definitely will be a lifetime of learning some of those things ;). I think we are going to the ballgame Friday. Should be fun! Maybe Randi and Matt will go!
Hey You !!
What a nice surprise to find a comment from you!! I am just getting strated on the whole bloggin thing and have a bunch to learn but I am working my way thru it - I will certainly look forward to keeping up with you guys online as well!!
Love ya ;-)
Oooooohhhh....I love Flip This House...and House Hunters and My First Place and Property Ladder, The Real Deal....any of those house shows. Love em. I kept thinking of songs all day that I should have put on there. Limiting things to 8 is hard! I am glad you played ;)
I love, Love, LOVE the new look!!!
ok...it's going to take me a while to answer all of those. especially with the new ones. So...I may not be able to post it for a while!!! thanks for tagging me though!! :)
Buffi
Great stuff! I'm going to check out all the songs you listed...I love your taste in music!
blame...like, 'dad blame it'? I might have said that all the time in a previous life :)
wasn't this a hard tag? i almost couldn't fill out everything when i did mine!
I love getting new blog friends!!! Your blog was so helpful!!! I will be keeping your family in my prayers!Can't wait to kee in touch!
Hi. Thanks for "stopping by" our blog. We hope you'll be joining us on the waitlist very, very soon.
ps -Love your 8's!
We are from Atlanta but we are living in Savannah right now!
YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING!
I love the lay out!
Good grief! You need to update your blog!
It was good to see you tonight and meet your family!!! What a great group of people we have in our lives!!
Post a Comment