I was finishing up my financial form for my dossier the other night and was looking at my home study to make sure everything matched up. I noticed that my mortgage wasn't included as part of my debt on my home study. I looked back on the financial form that I turned in to my home study agency and sure enough I left it off the financial form. I called the home study agency right away and they are fixing that page and resending it to Gladney and to DHR. This may set us back just a little bit but what can ya do? It's my own fault. I was rushing through all the paperwork trying to get it all turned in in time and messed it up. OOPS!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I made a boo boo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Oh boo! I hate those stupid mistakes that of course we all made at least one, but they stink nonetheless.
Awe Man well we all gotta make a mistake sometimes!!! We will let this one slide since it is after all your first in 30 years... BAHAHA God has his hand all over this adoption and he has the perfect little orangish toned cheeked baby girl for you and Sean... I am praying for you as you sit in your waiting room... :O) LOVE YOU
Middle One
Don't you worry about it! We all made at least one mistake, I'm sure. In the long run it won't hurt you a bit (actually it helps a ton that you caught the mistake!). So good job.
Hang in there!
becca
oh bless you girl...
you did need a pick me up today!!
I pray it doesn't set you back one bit!!
We did something similar. We put net income on one set of paperwork and gross income on another. So...once it was in China...they found the discrepency...and THAT is what set us back to go in July instead of April. BUT...Got was in control. Even little things like that, that seem like mistakes are in HIS hands!!! The waiting room is DEFINITELY hard!! Hang in there girl! It is in his perfect timing.
Love ya,
Buffi
I am so sorry girl! Oh well - God is still at work even in this situation! With all the forms and paperwork it is a miracle that we all have not made hundreds of mistakes!
I am sorry about the boo boo. Once again...maybe it's just God's timing that Mercy and Stella can be crib mates and we can be on the same plane? Thanks for all your help last week. I am so thankful for you!
Way to go on the cloth diaper purchase!! I almost went with Bumgenius, seriously, it was either G's or those- so, great choice! I can't wait to hear how you like them! (and hopefully, the G's will work for me too) We will see.
You are human:) We all make mistakes- I bet it won't slow things down very much! Hang in there.
Post a Comment