I talked to Judy from Gladney yesterday. She recieved our application and was calling to set up a phone interview. That's scheduled for next week. She said the phone interview will take an hour or so and it's just to go over paperwork for how to complete our 1-600A. Good thing we're going to talk to her about this because I don't even know what a I600A is! :)
I'm not sure where we go from here but i'm getting excited because it's REALLY happening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
yeah...the beginning stage! Once the phone interview happens you will see that your life turns into a paperwork semi-frenzy. :) A good semi-frenzy though!
Hey! I know - isn't Daya a doll!
What is up with these foreign courts? The India courts are closed for strikes and protests and rain and all kinds of things. Crazy! I pray everything works out concerning Canaan's age.
FYI - the I600A was the easiest part of our paperwork. You may want to ask your agency about putting 2 children on your I600A. Dillon asked us to put two children on that form and to ask our homestudy to request two children. Dillon said it is a safeguard in case something messes up with the first referral. Not sure if that would apply to you guys or not.....
How exciting! I'm glad you gave me the link to your blog. I'm excited to see God continue to bless your family.
oops - I assumed you'd know who I was _ LOL :). This is the Crystal from the old FF buddy group. prone2wander.blogspot.com
it may feel like things are FINALY getting started, but once you're past this first orientation...it will be a whirlwind! (but a wonderful whirlwind that will bring your precious babe home!!)
You'll get familiar REALLY quick with all of these forms and stuff. It's AMAZING all the paperwork you have to do! Hang in there. It will go fast!!! You basically have to hurry up to wait. That is what we had to do!! We're so excited for you!!!
Buffi
Post a Comment