Friday, July 27, 2007

so I think he's coming around

DH has finally started opening up to the thought of adopting. Adoption has been something god placed in my heart when I was just a kid. I've talked to DH alot about my dream to adopt but everytime he never really acts interested. He's even said a few times that it's just to much money. I never wanted to push adoption on him in fear that he'll resent both me and the child. I decided just to pray that God would birth a heart for adoption in DH just like He did me when I was a kid. I printed off some information from an agency (Gladney) that I've read alot of great things about. Last weekend we were driving to my sisters house and I was looking over the info and DH started asking questions. Questions like how would we decide if we want a boy or girl? How old of a child would we get?

I really think God is starting to stir something inside DH. This is the start of something HUGE! I can feel it!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh I hope he is coming around! I know this is something that you really want.