Well, all my friends have blogs so I thought it was time for me to have one too. (Thanks Chrystie)
Let me tell you a little about myself. I turned 30 in April. I thought that was going to be a major depressing thing but it wasn't. I realized how bless I am to even get to live another day.
I have an awesome hubby. DH & I have been married for 10 years this year! WOO HOO!! We'll be taking to trip to New York in May to celebrate.
We have 2 AMAZING kids. "A" is 7 and she is my little miracle. Her birth story is an amazing testimony to the healing power of Jesus. That's a story for another blog. She is such a well behaved, sweet, Jesus lovin', DIVA. She has such an amazing heart. She's a worshiper. She loves music and loves to sing. I can just picture her leading worship for a church one day. She also loves ANYTHING fashion. She would change clothes 10 times a day if I'd let her. Then there's CT. He's 1 and ALL BOY. He's rough and he loves to climb. He's also VERY much a momma's boy. Even though he's rough he loves to snuggle. He brings us so much laughter. He's always into something. He's got such a funny little personality. I'm excited to what the next few years has in store for us with that boy.
My heart has always been to adopt. I have dreamed of adopting since I was a teenager. I'm not sure when it will happen but I trusting God to align the things in our life to make that possible one day.
I work part time. It's a good job. I only work until noon every day so I have the best of both worlds. I work and get to spend plenty of time with my kids.
My hubby works for our church. He loves it. It's been an adjustment for us as the hours are not as consistent as his old job but there is so much JOY in being in God's will.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to sharing my life with you guys.
In HIM,
L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
GREAT JOB!!!
Ditto what Sun said! Go ahead girl....
Post a Comment